Company Formation Worldwide
Virtual London Office
- Examples for the legal reduction of corporate taxes
- DTA permanent establishment concept
- Our services and fees
- Parent companies and their subsidiaries in the European Union
- OECD: Articles of the Model Convention with Respect to taxes on income and on capital
- Beware of cheap founders!
- Information about the company formations in English
- Worldwide Registries
- Table of Fees: International Business Formations
- Basic considerations within the framework of international taxation
|– standard* virtual office at a reduced rate per year||190,- Euro (first year: + 300,00 Euro)|
|– professional* virtual office at a reduced rate per year||990,- Euro (first year: + 300,00 Euro)|
*VIRTUAL OFFICE: STANDARD EDITION
The standard Edition includes a prestigious address where we receive your mail and courier shipments. We can forward them worldwide. It also includes a phone number with voicemail and a fax number. Voice messages and faxes are forwarded automatically to your Email-address. The voicemail greeting can be customized as you like.
*VIRTUAL OFFICE: PROFESSIONAL EDITION
The professional Edition includes a prestigious address where we receive your mail and courier shipments. We can forward them worldwide. It also includes a phone number with live call forwarding to your home or office number and a fax number with email forwarding.
eOffice: A business presence in London, without the high overheads
At eOffice, we want to encourage the entrepreneurial spirit that helps make London such a thriving centre. So, we offer a virtual office service that’s one of the most cost effective ways for a small company to set up a London base.
If you rent your virtual office from eOffice, you get a presence in the heart of London’s vibrant Soho district – and a “W1” postcode for your business address – as well as a daily or weekly mail forwarding service to any address in the world.
And with our premium virtual office solution, you get even more than a W1 business address and mail forwarding: telephone answering in your company name, a voice-mail that’s accessible 24/7, and an SMS or email message forwarding service. And you can use eOffice’s state-of-the-art conferencing, meeting and hotdesking facilities, or any of the other services we offer, on a simple pay-as-you-go basis.
- Virtual office premium
- Virtual office standard
- Telephone answering
- My eOffice
eOffice premium virtual office in London gives you:
- A business address in Central London, W1
- Subject to service purchased, mail handling and forwarding (to any location) – daily or weekly
- A dedicated telephone number for your business
- Telephone answering in your company name
- Voice mail accessible 24/7
- Message forwarding by SMS or email
- Pay-as-you-go access to meeting rooms and conference facilities in Central London
- Hotdesking and other services on an affordable pay-per-use basis
- 10% discount on the price of conference, meeting and interview rooms @ eOffice
Price from: £99.99 + VAT per month
Deposit: £100 – Minimum term: 90 days
eOffice virtual offices / workspaces location:
UK London Soho
To receive price lists and service agreement please contact us.
2. London Center offers your company a chance to own a business address and a corporate office in the heart of London.
Get your central London office, dedicated phone and fax lines and business address, all for the bargain price of £80/- per month. This is a comprehensive Virtual London Office system, powered by the cutting-edge InfiniOffice technology. The system offers:
- Call forwarding
- Mail services
- Virtual London Office (including Company and Business structuring modules)
Situated in central London, London Center also offers the following services:
Because your business needs vary, London Center offers numerous add-on and value-added services to the basic corporate office offer.
A range of different sized, fully furnished and equipped office suites with dedicated phone and fax lines.
Air-conditioned rooms, available with a fully staffed reception, flood wiring and state of the art telecommunications and other support services.
Spacious rooms that can accommodate upto 6 people and are available with video conferencing, telecommunications, secretarial, corporate support and refreshments services.
With 24 hours a day, seven days a week access, serviced office suites are available in different sizes and locations, according to your requirements.
London Center offers Video Conferencing facility to enable your business to network worldwide, using cutting-edge technology (ultra modern equipments incorporating dual screen) and multimedia connectivity.
The powered by InfiniOffice, the follwoing services are available:
- Virtual London Office
- Call forwarding
- Mail services
- Fax services