LIECHTENSTEIN Company Formation,Company Formation, offshore company formation, offshore company, limited company
Offshore Company Formation: Company Formation LIECHTENSTEIN
- Tax planning via a network of international tax advisers and attorneys
- Why form a company in a foreign country with a tax accountant specialized in international tax law?
- Basic Considerations regarding the Formation of Companies in „Zero-Tax Havens“ i.e. in countries that have not entered into Double Taxation Agreements with other countries
- Offshore Company Formation: Tax haven rankings
- Download all Company Information
- Examples for the legal reduction of corporate taxes
- DTA permanent establishment concept
- Our services and fees Parent companies and their subsidiaries in the European Union
- OECD: Articles of the Model Convention with Respect to taxes on income and on capital
- Beware of cheap founders!
Company Formation Liechtenstein: Introduction / summary
Liechtenstein has NO double taxation agreement with most countries; EU freedom of establishment is NOT applicable, therefore offshore status. For these reasons, there is the risk of assumption of organisation misuse. This assumption may be avoided by installing a commercially equipped business operation in Liechtenstein (a fully equipped office, and at least one employee), and by actively transacting business in Liechtenstein.
Company Formation Liechtenstein: Complete packages (full service)
The following services are included in our complete packages:
Forming of the company, entry in the commercial register of the country, apostille, notarially certified translations of certificates into English, unless official language
- Nominee director: An attorney in the formation country will act as nominee director of the company (to the outside) and transfers all rights and obligations internally to the actual beneficiary (notarial deed of trust). The director does not have any account authority.
- Nominee shareholder: a tax office in the formation country will act as nominee shareholder (to the outside) of the company and transfers all rights and obligations internally to the actual beneficiary (notarial deed of trust).
- Domicile of the company in the formation country: deliverable postal address, availability by telephone, telephone and fax, mail forwarding service
- Account opening: bank account for the company at a renowned major bank in the formation country, internet banking, VisaCard and cheques. Only the founder of the company is authorized to have access to the account.
- General power of attorney to the founder: Only the founder receives a notarially certified general power of attorney for the company.
- Recommendation of a renowned tax office in the formation country, for book-keeping and accounting