Hong Kong Company Formation- Company Formation, offshore company formation, offshore company, limited company
Hong Kong Company Formation: Charitable Donations
- Index Company formation Hong Kong
- Tax planning via a network of international tax advisers and attorneys
- Offshore Company Formation: Tax haven rankings
- Examples for the legal reduction of corporate taxes
- DTA permanent establishment concept
- Our services and fees
- Parent companies and their subsidiaries in the European Union
- OECD: Articles of the Model Convention with Respect to taxes on income and on capital
- Beware of cheap founders!
- Basic considerations within the framework of international taxation
A person who is chargeable to Salaries Tax or Profits Tax or who elects to be personally assessed can deduct from assessable income or assessable profits or total income for Personal Assessment the aggregate (not less than $100) of donations made to approved charitable institutions or trusts of a public character or to the Government for charitable purposes up to a limit of 35% (25% for years of assessment 2005/06 to 2007/08) of the adjusted assessable income or adjusted assessable profits or total income for Personal Assessment.