Company Formation and Bankaccount, offshore company formation, offshore company, limited company, company formation UAE, Cyprus, Belize, BVI, Cayman Islands, Panama, Madeira, ZEC, spain, Seychellen, Gambling License, Bank License, Gaming License
Offshore Company formation: Bankaccount
- Examples for the legal reduction of corporate taxes
- DTA permanent establishment concept
- Our services and fees
- Parent companies and their subsidiaries in the European Union
- OECD: Articles of the Model Convention with Respect to taxes on income and on capital
- Beware of cheap founders!
- Information about the company formations in English
- Worldwide Registries
- Table of Fees: International Business Formations
- Basic considerations within the framework of international taxation
When incorporating a company abroad, we apply for our clients to business accounts for their new company together with internet banking, credit card and cheques. In many countries it is required that the ultimate beneficial owner and/or the signatory of the account attend in person at the branch (e.g. UK, Panama, Spain and USA). One exemption is Cyprus: generally we can open up business accounts for all international companies on Cyprus; the attendance of the ultimate beneficial owner or signatory is not mandatory. Switzerland: Also in Switzerland the attendance of the ultimate beneficial owner or signatory is not mandatory. However, banks in Switzerland ask for high deposits or proof of a positive business development.