Hong Kong Company Formation- Company Formation, offshore company formation, offshore company, limited company
TitHong Kong Company Formation: Hotel Accommodation Taxle
- Index Company formation Hong Kong
- Tax planning via a network of international tax advisers and attorneys
- Offshore Company Formation: Tax haven rankings
- Examples for the legal reduction of corporate taxes
- DTA permanent establishment concept
- Our services and fees
- Parent companies and their subsidiaries in the European Union
- OECD: Articles of the Model Convention with Respect to taxes on income and on capital
- Beware of cheap founders!
- Basic considerations within the framework of international taxation
Hotel Accommodation Tax
This tax is imposed on hotel and guest house accommodation and is levied on the accommodation charges paid by guests. Effective from 1 July 2008, the Government has waived the charge of the Hotel Accommodation Tax. The rate of tax is reduced to 0% (the tax rate was at 3% for the period up to 30 June 2008) on all accommodation charges paid by the guests.