Banco Macro is one of the most important banks in Argentina, it has an extensive network of branches distributed throughout the country, through which you can access a wide variety of financial products and services between which we can list insurance, consumer loans, and credit cards, among others.
In this opportunity we will list the main benefits offered by the Mortgage Loan offered by Banco Macro are:
- With a maximum amount of 500,000 pesos and pay in up to 30 years.
- In installments in adjusted pesos with BADLAR variable rate, we finance up to 100% for single housing.
- Life insurance: The aliquot of life insurance is 0.12% on debit balance.
- Fire insurance : The aliquot of the fire insurance is 0.005% of the appraisal value.
- Additional benefits: Early cancellation without cost and no cost assessment for single housing.
The main features of this line of credit are:
- Maximum amount 500,000 pesos.
- Up to 30 years
- BADLAR variable rates.
- Financing up to 100%.
- In pesos.
- Life insurance on debit balance.
- Fire insurance on appraised value.
- Early cancellation without cost.
- Free appraisal.
- Notary fees: In charge of the buyer.
- By mortgage constitution: 0.75% + VAT s / Loan amount (if the notary acts exclusively in the preparation of the Mutual: up to 1.25% s / Amount of the loan).
- By purchase / sale transaction: 1.25% + VAT s / Valuation value of the property.
The maximum amount is 500,000 pesos for customers up to 65 years and $ 150,000 for customers from 66 years.
- For the purchase of single and permanent housing, financing is up to 100%, for properties up to 250,000 pesos, 90% for properties up to 380,000 pesos and the
75% for properties whose value exceeds 300,000 pesos.
- For the acquisition of second home financing reaches 75% and for improvement, refurbishment, acquisition of office or professional study and other destinations, 50%.
The maximum term for the acquisition of a single home is 30 years for the clients of the salary and retirement account and 15 years for the open market.
- For the acquisition of second home or improvement, the term is 10 years.
- For the rest of the destinations, 5 years.
The quotas for the clients of the Salary Account and the Retirees are variable according to the BADLAR + 3.0 points (Minimum 10% TNA). For the Open Market segment, the calculation is on the variable rate BADLAR + 4.5 points (Minimum 10% TNA).
It is important to keep in mind that in mortgage loans subject to a variable interest rate, the relation between the taxpayer’s consideration and income when applying for the mortgage loan may change in the future and affect the payment capacity of the mortgage loan. This variation may be due to various factors, both of the client’s own (variations in working conditions, for example) and of the global situation (financial, regulatory or economic changes that impact the reference interest rate, for example).
To access this line of credit, applicants must meet the following basic requirements:
- Retirees: From 2,000 pesos.
- Salary Account: From 2,500 pesos.
- New Client: Must demonstrate a minimum income of 7,800 pesos.
- Macro Client: You must show a minimum income of 6,500 pesos.
Some of Banco Macro’s branches through which this line of credit can be contracted are:
- Alto Palermo Branch: The address of this branch is Billinghurst 1831.
- Barracas Branch: The address of this branch is Suarez 1754.
- Caballito Branch: The address of this branch is Av. Rivadavia 5273.
- Bolivar Branch: The address of this branch is San Martín 470.
- Luján Branch: The address of this branch is Miter 519.
- Pergamino branch: The address of this branch is San Nicolás 366.
- La Falda Branch: The address of this branch is Av. Edén 476.
- Patio Olmos Branch: The address of this branch is Obispo Trejo 381.
- Monserrat Branch: The address of this branch is San Lorenzo 1346.
- Reconquista Branch: The address of this branch is Gral. Obligado 967.
- Bariloche Branch: The address of this branch is Miter 433.
- Jujuy Branch: The address of this branch is Alvear 999.